Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 35 - Property.
Chapter 12A - Abandoned Manufactured Dwellings.
- Section 35-12A-1 - Definitions.
- Section 35-12A-2 - Sale of Manufactured Dwelling.
- Section 35-12A-3 - Notice to Tenant.
- Section 35-12A-4 - Notice to Lienholders.
- Section 35-12A-5 - Contents of Notice.
- Section 35-12A-6 - Storage of Dwelling and Personal Property of Tenant.
- Section 35-12A-7 - Intent by Tenant to Remove Dwelling From Premises.
- Section 35-12A-8 - Sale of Abandoned Dwelling and Personal Property.
- Section 35-12A-9 - Sale or Disposal of Abandoned Dwelling.
- Section 35-12A-10 - Conduct of Public or Private Sales.
- Section 35-12A-11 - Disposition of Proceeds of Sale.
- Section 35-12A-12 - Liability Under Chapter.
- Section 35-12A-13 - Rights and Obligations of Lienholders.
- Section 35-12A-14 - Abandonment of Dwelling by Death of Tenant.
- Section 35-12A-15 - Applicability of Chapter to Non-Tenant Owner of Dwelling.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.