Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 3 - Animals.
Chapter 6A - Control of Dangerous Dogs
- Section 3-6A-1 - Short Title.
- Section 3-6A-2 - Legislative Findings.
- Section 3-6A-3 - Definitions.
- Section 3-6A-4 - Sworn Statement; Dangerous Dog Investigation; Hearing; Procedures.
- Section 3-6A-5 - Violations.
- Section 3-6A-6 - Construction With Other Laws; Penalties.
- Section 3-6A-7 - Construction and Application of Chapter.
- Section 3-6A-8 - Duties of Animal Control Officer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.