Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 29 - Legislature.
Chapter 6 - Legislative Council.
- Section 29-6-1 - Created.
- Section 29-6-2 - Composition.
- Section 29-6-2.1 - Deleted by Act 2016-303. Effective May 10, 2016.
- Section 29-6-3 - Meetings; Election of Chairman and Vice-Chairman; Votes; Quorum.
- Section 29-6-4 - Compensation and Expenses of Members.
- Section 29-6-5 - Secretary.
- Section 29-6-6 - Powers and Duties; Assistance by Legislative Reference Service.
- Section 29-6-7 - Powers and Duties of Legislative Council.
- Section 29-6-7.1 - Legislative Findings as to Speech and Debate; Definitions; Privileged and Confidential Communication; Waiver of Privilege.
- Section 29-6-7.2 - Reporting of Litigation Concerning Joint Legislative Operations, the Budget Process, or and Revenue Source.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.