Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 24 - Housing.
Chapter 3 - Urban Renewal Projects.
- Section 24-3-1 - Legislative Findings and Declaration of Necessity; Municipalities to Afford Opportunities for Redevelopment, etc., by Private Enterprise.
- Section 24-3-2 - Authority to Plan and Undertake Urban Renewal Projects; Limitations on Eminent Domain.
- Section 24-3-3 - Urban Renewal Plans.
- Section 24-3-4 - Powers, Rights, etc., of Housing Authorities, etc., With Respect to Urban Renewal Projects Generally; Surveys and Plans.
- Section 24-3-5 - Assistance of Urban Renewal Projects by Municipalities, etc.; Delegation of Powers, etc., of Authority to Municipalities, Etc.
- Section 24-3-6 - Workable Program.
- Section 24-3-7 - Acquisition, Preparation for Development or Disposal of Undeveloped Vacant Land by Housing Authorities, Etc.
- Section 24-3-8 - Powers Conferred by Chapter Supplemental.
- Section 24-3-9 - Provisions of Chapter Cumulative; Conflicting Laws.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.