Go to previous versions of this Title
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 21 - Handicapped Persons.
- Chapter 1 - Deaf and Blind Persons Generally.
- Chapter 2 - Workshops, Home Industries, etc., for Blind, Deaf and Other Handicapped Persons.
- Chapter 3 - Crippled and Disabled Children.
- Chapter 3A - Early Intervention for Infants and Toddlers With Disabilities.
- Chapter 4 - Accessibility to and Use of Public Buildings and Facilities by Physically Handicapped Persons.
- Chapter 5 - Governor's Committee on Employment of the Handicapped.
- Chapter 6 - Rehabilitation Program for the Homebound.
- Chapter 7 - Rights of Blind and Otherwise Physically Disabled Persons.
- Chapter 8 - Hemophilia Treatment.
- Chapter 9 - Board of Rehabilitation Services and Department of Rehabilitation Services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.