Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - Fiduciaries and Trusts.
Chapter 3 - Trusts.
Article 14 - Actions of Trustees of Express Trusts. Repealed.
- Section 19-3-320 - Definitions.
- Section 19-3-321 - Trustee Allowed to Perform Prudent Person Actions Without Prior Court Authorization.
- Section 19-3-322 - Powers of Trustee.
- Section 19-3-323 - Termination of Small Trusts Where Continued Administration Too Costly; Actions by Trustee to Carry Out Trust Purpose.
- Section 19-3-324 - Actions Trustee Who Is Also Beneficiary May Not Perform; Powers of Person Who Has Right to Remove Trustee; Parties in Interest.
- Section 19-3-325 - Concurrence of All Co-Trustees Required.
- Section 19-3-326 - Payment Out of Trust Estate of Expenses of Trustee in Defending or Prosecuting Proceedings in Good Faith.
- Section 19-3-327 - Applicability of Article.
- Section 19-3-328 - Construction of Article.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.