2022 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - Fiduciaries and Trusts.
Chapter 3 - Trusts.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 19-3-1 - Express Trust for Support, Maintenance and Education of Relative; Qualified Trust Under Internal Revenue Code; Definitions.
- Section 19-3-2 - Extinguishment of Trust.
- Section 19-3-3 - Estate of Trustee; Termination of Trust Estate.
- Section 19-3-4 - Indemnification of Trustee.
- Section 19-3-5 - Notice of Settlement.
- Section 19-3-6 - Allowance of Fees.
- Section 19-3-7 - Registration of Securities Held by Corporate Fiduciary in Name of Nominee of Such Fiduciary.
- Section 19-3-8 - Execution of Proxies by Fiduciary Holding Corporate Stocks.
- Section 19-3-9 - Satisfaction of Pecuniary Gifts by Distribution of Property in Kind.
- Section 19-3-10 - Conversion or Exchange, etc., of Securities Upon Merger, Consolidation, Etc.
- Section 19-3-11 - Powers of Fiduciaries Regarding Environmental Laws Affecting Property Held by Fiduciary.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.