Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 18 - Eminent Domain.
Chapter 1A - Eminent Domain Generally.
- Article 1 - General Provisions and Definitions.
- Article 2 - Policies Governing Land Acquisition.
- Article 3 - Proceedings Before Action.
- Article 4 - Commencement of Action by Condemnor.
- Article 5 - Defendant's Response.
- Article 6 - Deposit and Possession Prior to Judgment.
- Article 7 - Proceedings Before Trial.
- Article 9 - Procedure for Determining Just Compensation.
- Article 10 - Compensation.
- Article 11 - Evidence in Condemnation Actions.
- Article 12 - Judgment and Postjudgment Procedure.
- Article 13 - Dismissal and Abandonment.
- Article 15 - Arbitration of Compensation.
- Article 16 - Miscellaneous.
- Article 17 - Effective Date and Repealer.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.