Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 8 - Election Officers.
- Section 17-8-1 - Appointment of Election Officials; Duties.
- Section 17-8-2 - Notice of Appointment.
- Section 17-8-2.1 - Political Parties Not Included on Ballot Unless Requirements Met.
- Section 17-8-3 - When Officers Ineligible to Serve on Appointing Board.
- Section 17-8-4 - Replacement of Ineligible Member of Appointing Board.
- Section 17-8-5 - Political Parties Furnish Lists From Which Appointments Are Made.
- Section 17-8-6 - Failure of Election Officials to Attend.
- Section 17-8-7 - Poll Watchers.
- Section 17-8-8 - Oaths of Election Officials.
- Section 17-8-9 - Instruction of Election Officials.
- Section 17-8-10 - Returning Officer.
- Section 17-8-11 - Return of Ballots in Absence of Inspector.
- Section 17-8-12 - Compensation of Election Officials.
- Section 17-8-13 - Certain Election Officials Excused From Employment to Perform Election Duties.
- Section 17-8-14 - Student Interns.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.