Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 17-1-1 - Applicability of Title to Primary Elections and County or Municipal Elections.
- Section 17-1-2 - Definitions.
- Section 17-1-3 - Chief Elections Officials.
- Section 17-1-4 - Right of City, County and State Employees to Participate in Political Activities.
- Section 17-1-5 - Employers to Allow Time Off for Voting.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.