Go to previous versions of this Chapter
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 22 - Pardons, Paroles, and Probation.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Pardons and Paroles.
- Article 2A - Alabama Medical Parole Act
- Article 3 - Probation.
- Article 4 - Municipal Parole Boards.
- Article 5 - Commutation of Convictions for Protesting Racial Segregation and Discrimination Laws and Ordinances.
- Article 6 - The Scottsboro Boys Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.