Go to previous versions of this Article
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 12 - Offenses Against Public Health and Morals.
Article 5 - Drug Offenses.
- Division 1 - Inchoate Drug Offenses.
- Division 2 - Drug Possession and Sale Offenses.
- Division 3 - Drug Trafficking Offenses.
- Division 4 - Sale on or Near School Campus.
- Division 5 - Drug Paraphernalia Offenses.
- Division 6 - Sale at or Near Public Housing Project.
- Division 7 - Demand Reduction Assessment Act.
- Division 8 - Suspension of Driver's License for Certain Drug Related Violations.
- Division 9 - Deceptively Obtaining a Controlled Substance.
- Division 10
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.