Go to previous versions of this Title
2022 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Supreme Court.
- Chapter 3 - Court of Criminal Appeals and Court of Civil Appeals.
- Chapter 4 - Reporter of Decisions of Supreme Court and Courts of Appeals.
- Chapter 4A - Employees of Supreme Court, Courts of Appeal, and State Law Library.
- Chapter 5 - Administrative Office of Courts and Department of Court Management.
- Chapter 5A - Juvenile Probation Services.
- Chapter 6 - Judicial Inquiry Commission.
- Chapter 7 - Court of the Judiciary.
- Chapter 8 - Judicial Conference.
- Chapter 9 - Judicial System Study Commission.
- Chapter 9A - Judicial Resources Allocation Commission.
- Chapter 10 - Judicial Compensation Commission.
- Chapter 10A - Uniform Judicial Pay Plan.
- Chapter 10B - Uniform Judicial Pay Plan of 2021
- Chapter 11 - Circuit Courts.
- Chapter 11A - Private Judge.
- Chapter 12 - District Courts.
- Chapter 13 - Probate Courts.
- Chapter 14 - Municipal Courts.
- Chapter 15 - Juvenile Proceedings.
- Chapter 16 - Juries.
- Chapter 17 - Circuit and District Court Personnel.
- Chapter 18 - Judicial Retirement.
- Chapter 19 - Court Finances.
- Chapter 20 - Judicial and Other Public Records.
- Chapter 21 - Evidence and Witnesses.
- Chapter 22 - Appellate Proceedings.
- Chapter 23 - Alcohol and Drug Abuse Court Referral and Treatment Program.
- Chapter 23A - Alabama Drug Offender Accountability Act.
- Chapter 24 - Recusal for Campaign Contributions.
- Chapter 25 - Alabama Sentencing Commission.
- Chapter 26 - Occupational Licensing Order of Limited Relief.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.