2022 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 5A - Alabama Limited Liability Company Law of 2014.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 10A-5A-1.01 - Short Title.
- Section 10A-5A-1.02 - Definitions.
- Section 10A-5A-1.03 - Knowledge; Notice.
- Section 10A-5A-1.04 - Powers and Privileges.
- Section 10A-5A-1.05 - Governing Law.
- Section 10A-5A-1.06 - Rules of Construction.
- Section 10A-5A-1.07 - Application of Partnership Provisions to Limited Liability Companies; Classification for Federal Income Tax Purposes.
- Section 10A-5A-1.08 - Limited Liability Company Agreement - Scope; Function; and Limitations.
- Section 10A-5A-1.09 - Limited Liability Company Agreement - Effect on Limited Liability Company and Persons Admitted as Members.
- Section 10A-5A-1.10 - Limited Liability Company Agreement - Effect on Third Parties and Relationship to Writings Effective on Behalf of Limited Liability Company.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.