2022 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 2A - Alabama Business Corporation Law.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
Division D - Ratification of Defective Corporate Actions.
- Section 10A-2A-1.45 - Definitions.
- Section 10A-2A-1.46 - Defective Corporate Actions.
- Section 10A-2A-1.47 - Ratification of Defective Corporate Actions.
- Section 10A-2A-1.48 - Action on Ratification.
- Section 10A-2A-1.49 - Notice Requirements.
- Section 10A-2A-1.50 - Effect of Ratification.
- Section 10A-2A-1.51 - Filings.
- Section 10A-2A-1.52 - Judicial Proceedings Regarding Validity of Corporate Actions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.