2022 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
Article 2 - Purposes and Powers of Domestic Entity.
Division B - Powers of Domestic Entity.
- Section 10A-1-2.11 - General Powers.
- Section 10A-1-2.12 - Consideration for Indebtedness.
- Section 10A-1-2.13 - Power to Make Guaranties.
- Section 10A-1-2.14 - Stated Powers in Division Sufficient.
- Section 10A-1-2.15 - Limitation on Powers.
- Section 10A-1-2.16 - Certificated Indebtedness; Manner of Issuance; Signature and Seal.
- Section 10A-1-2.17 - Business Transactions of Owner With Entity.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.