2022 Code of Alabama
Title 10 - Corporations, Partnerships, and Associations.
Chapter 2B - Business Corporations.
Article 14 - Dissolution.
Division A - Voluntary Dissolution.
- Section 10-2B-14.01 - Dissolution by Incorporators or Initial Directors.
- Section 10-2B-14.02 - Dissolution by Board of Directors and Shareholders.
- Section 10-2B-14.03 - Articles of Dissolution.
- Section 10-2B-14.04 - Revocation of Dissolution.
- Section 10-2B-14.05 - Effect of Dissolution.
- Section 10-2B-14.06 - Known Claims Against Dissolved Corporation.
- Section 10-2B-14.07 - Unknown Claims Against Dissolved Corporation.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.