2021 Code of Alabama
Title 7 - Commercial Code.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Sales.
- Article 2A - Leases.
- Article 3 - Negotiable Instruments.
- Article 4 - Bank Deposits and Collections.
- Article 4A - Funds Transfers.
- Article 5 - Letters of Credit.
- Article 7 - Warehouse Receipts, Bills of Lading and Other Documents of Title.
- Article 8 - Investment Securities.
- Article 9 - Secured Transactions; Sales of Accounts and Chattel Paper.
- Article 9A - Secured Transactions.
- Article 10 - Effective Date and Repealer.
- Article 11 - Effective Date and Transition Provisions.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.