2021 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 6 - Remedies.
Article 1 - Settlement of Controversies.
Division 4 - Alabama Uniform Collaborative Law Act.
- Section 6-6-26 - Short Title.
- Section 6-6-26.01 - Definitions.
- Section 6-6-26.02 - Applicability.
- Section 6-6-26.03 - Collaborative Law Participation Agreement; Requirements.
- Section 6-6-26.04 - Beginning and Concluding Collaborative Law Process.
- Section 6-6-26.05 - Proceedings Pending Before Tribunal; Status Report.
- Section 6-6-26.06 - Emergency Order.
- Section 6-6-26.07 - Approval of Agreement by Tribunal.
- Section 6-6-26.08 - Disqualification of Collaborative Lawyer and Lawyers in Associated Law Firm.
- Section 6-6-26.09 - Low Income Parties.
- Section 6-6-26.10 - Governmental Entity as Party.
- Section 6-6-26.11 - Disclosure of Information.
- Section 6-6-26.12 - Standards of Professional Responsibility and Mandatory Reporting Not Affected.
- Section 6-6-26.13 - Appropriateness of Collaborative Law Process.
- Section 6-6-26.14 - Coercive or Violent Relationship.
- Section 6-6-26.15 - Confidentiality of Collaborative Law Communication.
- Section 6-6-26.16 - Privilege Against Disclosure for Collaborative Law Communication; Admissibility; Discovery.
- Section 6-6-26.17 - Waiver and Preclusion of Privilege.
- Section 6-6-26.18 - Limits of Privilege.
- Section 6-6-26.19 - Authority of Tribunal in Case of Noncompliance.
- Section 6-6-26.20 - Uniformity of Application and Construction.
- Section 6-6-26.21 - Relation to Electronic Signatures in Global and National Commerce Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.