There is a newer version of this Article
2021 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 31 - Utility Services Actions.
- Section 6-5-600 - Definitions.
- Section 6-5-601 - Right of Action for Diversion or Unauthorized Use of Utility Services.
- Section 6-5-602 - Damages.
- Section 6-5-603 - Effect of Criminal Conviction.
- Section 6-5-604 - Determination of Estimated Lost Revenue.
- Section 6-5-605 - Application of Terms "Utilities" and "Public Utility".
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.