There is a newer version of this Article
2021 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 5 - Actions.
Article 26 - Abatement, Survival and Revival of Actions.
- Section 6-5-460 - Abatement - Actions by or Against Unmarried Women Not Abated Upon Marriage.
- Section 6-5-461 - Abatement - Actions by Informers.
- Section 6-5-462 - Survival - Claims by and Against Personal Representative in Proceedings Not of an Equitable Nature.
- Section 6-5-463 - Survival - Real Property Claims to Which Actions Filed.
- Section 6-5-464 - Survival - Claims Equitable in Nature.
- Section 6-5-465 - Survival - Substitution of Personal Representative Where No Action Filed.
- Section 6-5-466 - Revival in Case of Death of One or More Defendants Jointly Sued.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.