2021 Code of Alabama
Title 6 - Civil Practice.
Chapter 3 - Venue.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 6-3-1 - Agreements Contrary to Article Void.
- Section 6-3-2 - Venue of Actions - Against Individuals.
- Section 6-3-3 - Venue of Actions - Work or Labor Done or Breaches of Easement or Right-of-Way Contracts.
- Section 6-3-4 - Venue of Actions - Against Unincorporated Groups Issuing Insurance Policies.
- Section 6-3-5 - Venue of Actions - Insurance Policies.
- Section 6-3-6 - Venue of Actions - Against Unincorporated Organization or Association.
- Section 6-3-7 - Venue of Actions - Against Foreign and Domestic Corporations.
- Section 6-3-8 - Venue of Actions - Breach of Official Bond.
- Section 6-3-9 - Venue of Actions - Where Prison System Involved.
- Section 6-3-10 - Local Laws in Counties Having Two Courthouses Unaffected.
- Section 6-3-11 - Venue of Actions - Against Counties or Municipalities.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.