2021 Code of Alabama
Title 44 - Youth Services.
Chapter 1 - Department of Youth Services and Youth Services Board.
Article 2 - Department of Youth Services.
- Section 44-1-20 - Created; Composition and Principal Offices.
- Section 44-1-21 - State Youth Services Director.
- Section 44-1-22 - Employees of Department.
- Section 44-1-23 - Legal Counsel.
- Section 44-1-24 - Powers and Duties of Department Generally.
- Section 44-1-25 - Development of Department Program.
- Section 44-1-26 - Salary Subsidies for Probation Services; Juvenile Probation Officers; Responsibilities of Department of Human Resources.
- Section 44-1-27 - Standards for Programs and Youth Detention Facilities; Licensing and Inspection of Youth Detention and Foster Care Facilities.
- Section 44-1-28 - Subsidies for Youth Detention Facilities.
- Section 44-1-29 - Competitive Bids; Conflicts of Interest.
- Section 44-1-30 - Study and Evaluation of Youth in Custody of Department.
- Section 44-1-31 - Guardianship of Youth in Custody of Department.
- Section 44-1-32 - Determination of Social Service Plan.
- Section 44-1-33 - Authorization of Medical, Psychiatric, Surgical and Dental Treatment.
- Section 44-1-34 - Review of Committed Youth.
- Section 44-1-35 - Petition for Examination or Review by Director or Court.
- Section 44-1-36 - Commitment of Mentally Ill or Retarded Youth to State Hospital; Discharge of Rehabilitated Youth; Release of Youth Into Aftercare; Termination or Extension of Orders of Commitment.
- Section 44-1-37 - Clothing, Money and Transportation to Be Furnished Upon Release.
- Section 44-1-38 - Records of Examinations, Etc.
- Section 44-1-39 - Restrictions on Release or Use of Records.
- Section 44-1-40 - Agreements With Federal Government.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.