There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 8 - Probate Code.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - Applicability, Jurisdiction and Venue, and Implied Oath.
- Article 3 - Intestate Succession.
- Article 4 - Elective Share of Surviving Spouse; Abatement.
- Article 5 - Spouse and Children Not Provided for in Will.
- Article 6 - Exempt Property and Allowances.
- Article 7 - Wills Generally.
- Article 8 - Construction of Wills.
- Article 9 - Miscellaneous Provisions.
- Article 10 - Custody of Wills.
- Article 11 - Uniform Disclaimer of Property Interests.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.