2021 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
Article 20 - Probate Procedure Act.
- Section 43-2-830 - Devolution of Estate at Death; Restrictions.
- Section 43-2-831 - Time of Accrual of Duties and Powers.
- Section 43-2-832 - Priority Among Different Letters.
- Section 43-2-833 - General Duties; Relation and Liability to Persons Interested in Estate; Standing to Sue.
- Section 43-2-834 - Personal Representative to Proceed Without Court Order; Exception.
- Section 43-2-835 - Duty of Personal Representative; Inventory and Appraisement.
- Section 43-2-836 - Duty of Personal Representative; Supplementary Inventory.
- Section 43-2-837 - Duty of Personal Representative; Possession of Estate.
- Section 43-2-838 - Power to Avoid Transfers.
- Section 43-2-839 - Powers of Personal Representatives; in General.
- Section 43-2-840 - Improper Exercise of Power; Breach of Fiduciary Duty.
- Section 43-2-841 - Sale, Encumbrance, or Transaction Involving Conflict of Interest; Voidable; Exceptions.
- Section 43-2-842 - Persons Dealing With Personal Representative; Protection.
- Section 43-2-843 - Transactions Authorized for Personal Representatives; Exceptions.
- Section 43-2-844 - Transactions Authorized for Personal Representatives; Prior Court Approval.
- Section 43-2-845 - Powers and Duties of Successor Personal Representative.
- Section 43-2-846 - Co-Representatives; When Joint Action Required.
- Section 43-2-847 - Powers of Surviving Personal Representative.
- Section 43-2-848 - Compensation of Personal Representative.
- Section 43-2-849 - Expenses in Estate Litigation.
- Section 43-2-850 - Proceedings for Review of Employment of Agents and Compensation of Personal Representatives and Employees of Estate.
- Section 43-2-851 - Bond.
- Section 43-2-852 - Terms and Requirements of Bonds.
- Section 43-2-853 - Application to Existing Estates.
- Section 43-2-854 - Avoiding Conflicts of Law.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.