2021 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
Article 19 - Insolvent Estates.
Division 2 - Nomination and Election of Administrators of Insolvent Estates.
- Section 43-2-720 - When Creditors May Make Nomination; Who May Be Nominated.
- Section 43-2-721 - Voting Procedure Generally; Proof of Claims Required.
- Section 43-2-722 - Person Receiving Plurality Appointed Administrator.
- Section 43-2-723 - Discretion of Court Upon Failure of Creditors to Attend.
- Section 43-2-724 - Former Letters Revoked Upon Appointment; Property Vested in Administrator.
- Section 43-2-725 - Vacancy.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.