2021 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
Article 18 - Settlements and Distributions.
- Division 1 - General Provisions.
- Division 2 - Compelling Settlement by Existing Executor or Administrator.
- Division 3 - Compelling Settlement of Executor or Administrator Whose Authority Has Ceased.
- Division 4 - Compelling Payment of Legacies.
- Division 5 - Arbitration on Settlement of Estates.
- Division 6 - Distribution or Division on Final Settlement.
- Division 7 - Distribution Before Settlement.
- Division 8 - Presumption of Settlement After 20 Years.
- Division 9 - Compensation, Commissions, Fees, Etc.
- Division 10 - Summary Distribution of Small Estates.
- Division 11 - Medicaid Estate Recovery Program.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.