2021 Code of Alabama
Title 43 - Wills and Decedents' Estates.
Chapter 2 - Administration of Estates.
Article 12 - Resignation, Removal, etc., of Executors or Administrators.
Division 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 43-2-270 - Filing and Recordation of Resignation.
- Section 43-2-271 - Liability for Assets Upon Resignation.
- Section 43-2-272 - Duty of Probate Court to Grant Letters of Administration Upon Vacancy.
- Section 43-2-274 - Appointment of Administrator After Final Settlement.
- Section 43-2-275 - Removal of Resident Executor From State.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.