2021 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - State Government.
Chapter 23 - Department of Economic and Community Affairs.
Article 11 - Alabama Space Authority.
- Section 41-23-170 - Authority Established.
- Section 41-23-171 - Composition of Authority.
- Section 41-23-172 - Office in Adeca; Support.
- Section 41-23-173 - Duties.
- Section 41-23-174 - Powers.
- Section 41-23-175 - Development of Aerospace and Spaceport Infrastructure and Capabilities.
- Section 41-23-176 - Per Diem and Travel Expenses for Members of Authority.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.