2021 Code of Alabama
Title 41 - State Government.
Chapter 23 - Department of Economic and Community Affairs.
Article 1 - General Consideration.
- Section 41-23-1 - Creation; Composition; Transfer of Functions, etc., to Department.
- Section 41-23-2 - Implementation of Duties and Functions by Employees in Classified Service; Salaries.
- Section 41-23-3 - Transfer of Appropriations to Department.
- Section 41-23-4 - Appointment of Director; Term of Office; Salary; Qualifications; Planning and Programming by Department.
- Section 41-23-5 - Establishment of Divisions; Appointment of Division Chiefs; Oath of Office; Restrictions on Employment; Directors of Merged Agencies Abolished; Purpose of Chapter.
- Section 41-23-6 - Promulgation of Rules and Regulations.
- Section 41-23-7 - Legislative Oversight Commission.
- Section 41-23-8 - Traffic Safety Trust Fund Established.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.