2021 Code of Alabama
Title 36 - Public Officers and Employees.
Chapter 29 - State Employees' Health Insurance Plan.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 36-29-1 - Definitions.
- Section 36-29-2 - State Employees' Insurance Board; Procedures for Election of State Employee Members and Retired Members.
- Section 36-29-3 - Factors to Be Considered by Board in Design of Health Insurance Plan.
- Section 36-29-4 - Establishment and Provisions of Health Insurance Plan; Rules and Regulations.
- Section 36-29-5 - Expenses, Treatment, etc., Not to Be Included Under Plan.
- Section 36-29-6 - Authorization and Execution of Contracts; Documentation of Benefits.
- Section 36-29-7 - Payment of Employer's Contribution; Coverage for Dependents; Changes to Contributions; Withholding of Employee's Contribution; State Employees' Insurance Fund.
- Section 36-29-8 - Optional Inclusion by Persons Eligible for Coverage; Submission of False or Misleading Information.
- Section 36-29-9 - Contracts to Provide for Health Insurance for Retiring State Employees, Spouses and Dependents; Adoption of Rules and Regulations for Election by Retiring Employees or Surviving Spouses and Dependents as to Participation, etc., in Plan.
- Section 36-29-10 - Election by Retired Employees to Continue Coverage; Payment of Premiums.
- Section 36-29-11 - Payment of Benefits Under Plan.
- Section 36-29-12 - Rules and Regulations; Notice of Denial of Claim; Review.
- Section 36-29-13 - Appropriations to Board; Recognition of Medicaid Premiums Paid by Retiree.
- Section 36-29-14 - Health Insurance Coverage Under State Employees' Insurance Board; Operation of Board.
- Section 36-29-14.1 - Election by Soil and Water Conservation Districts to Receive Coverage for Officers and Employees.
- Section 36-29-15 - Coverage of Members of Legislature, Lieutenant Governor and Dependents; Limitation of Benefits; Payment of Premiums; Rules and Regulations.
- Section 36-29-16 - Group Insurance for Retired Judges of Probate and Legislators; Payment of Cost.
- Section 36-29-17 - Election by Employees and Officers of Alabama Sports Hall of Fame Board to Receive Coverage.
- Section 36-29-18 - Generic Equivalent Medications.
- Section 36-29-19 - Reserved.
- Section 36-29-19.1 - The State Employees' Insurance Board Shall Maintain Detailed Records.
- Section 36-29-19.2 - The State Employees' Insurance Board May Offer Supplemental Coverage.
- Section 36-29-19.3 - Surcharge on Smokers; Changes in Contributions.
- Section 36-29-19.4 - Assistance to Low Income Employees and Retirees.
- Section 36-29-19.5 - Premium Deductions Shall Be Pretax; Transfer of Funds.
- Section 36-29-19.6 - The State Employees' Insurance Board Shall Constitute a Body Corporate.
- Section 36-29-19.7 - Retiree Contribution Based on Years of Service.
- Section 36-29-19.8 - Supplemental Coverage for Certain Retirees.
- Section 36-29-19.9 - Continued Coverage for Spouse and Dependents of Covered Person Killed in the Line of Duty.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.