2021 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 7A - Mandatory Automobile Liability Insurance.
- Section 32-7A-1 - Short Title.
- Section 32-7A-2 - Definitions.
- Section 32-7A-3 - Powers and Duties of Department.
- Section 32-7A-4 - Liability Insurance Required.
- Section 32-7A-5 - Exceptions.
- Section 32-7A-6 - Evidence of Insurance; Insurance Card.
- Section 32-7A-7 - Random Verification of Insurance.
- Section 32-7A-8 - Suspension of Registration - Notice.
- Section 32-7A-9 - Online Insurance Verification System - Insurer to Allow Access.
- Section 32-7A-10 - Online Insurance Verification System - Failure to Allow Access.
- Section 32-7A-11 - Online Insurance Verification System - Notification Upon Inability to Verify Existing Insurance; Proof of Coverage; Penalties.
- Section 32-7A-12 - Suspension of Registration.
- Section 32-7A-13 - Liability Under Chapter.
- Section 32-7A-14 - Complicity in Violations.
- Section 32-7A-15 - Alteration, etc., of Insurance Card.
- Section 32-7A-16 - Additional Violations.
- Section 32-7A-17 - Reinstatement of Suspended Registration; Verification by License Plate Issuing Officials.
- Section 32-7A-18 - Penalties.
- Section 32-7A-19 - Display of Invalid Evidence of Insurance.
- Section 32-7A-20 - Evidence of Coverage at Time of Citation.
- Section 32-7A-21 - Confidentiality of Records.
- Section 32-7A-22 - Construction.
- Section 32-7A-23 - Evidence of Coverage at Time of Citation.
- Section 32-7A-24 - Confidentiality of Records.
- Section 32-7A-25 - Construction.
- Section 32-7A-26 - Notices Sent in Electronic Format.
- Section 32-7A-27 - Disposal of Unused and Surrendered License Plates.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.