2021 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 9 - Serious Traffic Offenses.
- Section 32-5A-190 - Reckless Driving.
- Section 32-5A-190.1 - Homicide by Vehicle.
- Section 32-5A-191 - (Effective Until July 1, 2023) Driving While Under Influence of Alcohol, Controlled Substances, Etc.
- Section 32-5A-191.1 - (Repealed Effective October 1, 1997) Additional Fines on Persons Convicted of Offenses Involving Driving Under the Influence.
- Section 32-5A-191.2 - Administration and Disposition of Funds in Alabama Head and Spinal Cord Injury Trust Fund.
- Section 32-5A-191.3 - Operation of Vessel and Other Marine Devices While Under Influence of Alcohol or Controlled Substances.
- Section 32-5A-191.4 - Ignition Interlock Devices.
- Section 32-5A-192 - Homicide by Vehicle or Vessel.
- Section 32-5A-193 - Fleeing or Attempting to Elude Police Officer.
- Section 32-5A-194 - Chemical Tests; Admissible as Evidence; Procedure for Valid Chemical Analyses; Permits for Individuals Performing Analyses; Persons Qualified to Withdraw Blood; Presumptions Based on Percent of Alcohol in Blood; Refusal to Submit; No Liability for Technician.
- Section 32-5A-194.1 - Effect of Certification Permits Issued by State Board of Health; Effect of Rules and Regulations Enacted by State Board of Health.
- Section 32-5A-195 - Cancellation, Suspension, or Revocation of Driver's License; Grounds, Procedure, Etc.
- Section 32-5A-196 - This Section Was Assigned by the Code Commissioner in the 2021 Regular Session, Effective August 1, 2021. This Is Not in the Current Code Supplement.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.