There is a newer version of this Article
2021 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 5A - Rules of the Road.
Article 3 - Operation and Use of Vehicles Generally.
- Section 32-5A-50 - Unattended Motor Vehicle.
- Section 32-5A-51 - Limitations on Backing.
- Section 32-5A-52 - Driving Upon Sidewalk.
- Section 32-5A-53 - Obstruction to Driver's View or Driving Mechanism.
- Section 32-5A-54 - Opening and Closing Vehicle Doors.
- Section 32-5A-55 - Riding in House Trailers.
- Section 32-5A-56 - Driving on Mountain Highways.
- Section 32-5A-57 - Coasting Prohibited.
- Section 32-5A-58 - Following Emergency Vehicle Prohibited.
- Section 32-5A-58.1 - Yielding Right-of-Way to Stationary Authorized Emergency Vehicle.
- Section 32-5A-58.2 - Moving Over or Reducing Speed When Approaching Law Enforcement Vehicles, Emergency Vehicles, Etc.
- Section 32-5A-58.3 - Yielding Right-of-Way to Vehicles and Pedestrian Workers Engaged in Collection of Garbage, Trash, Refuse, or Recycling Materials.
- Section 32-5A-59 - Crossing Fire Hose.
- Section 32-5A-60 - Throwing, Dropping, etc., Destructive or Injurious Materials Onto Highway, Road, etc., Prohibited; Removal; Penalty.
- Section 32-5A-61 - Driver Not to Proceed Where Traffic Obstructed.
- Section 32-5A-62 - Snowmobile Operation Limited.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.