2021 Code of Alabama
Title 32 - Motor Vehicles and Traffic.
Chapter 18 - Municipal Testing Stations.
- Section 32-18-1 - Definitions.
- Section 32-18-2 - City May Set Up or Designate Testing Stations.
- Section 32-18-3 - Fees.
- Section 32-18-4 - Use of Streets Dependent Upon Compliance With Ordinance.
- Section 32-18-5 - Stickers; Control of Tests.
- Section 32-18-6 - City May Pay for Testing Stations From Earnings or Out of General Fund.
- Section 32-18-7 - Applicable to Residents or Persons Who Maintain Place of Business in City.
- Section 32-18-8 - Penalty; Seizure of Motor Vehicle.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.