There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 5B - Uniform Intrastate Enforcement of Domestic Violence Protection Orders.
- Section 30-5B-1 - Short Title.
- Section 30-5B-2 - Definitions.
- Section 30-5B-3 - Judicial Enforcement of Order.
- Section 30-5B-4 - Nonjudicial Enforcement of Order.
- Section 30-5B-5 - Registration of Order.
- Section 30-5B-6 - Immunity.
- Section 30-5B-7 - Other Remedies.
- Section 30-5B-8 - Uniformity of Application and Construction.
- Section 30-5B-9 - Severability Clause.
- Section 30-5B-10 - Transitional Provision.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.