2021 Code of Alabama
Title 30 - Marital and Domestic Relations.
Chapter 3 - Child Custody and Support.
Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Section 30-3-1 - Custody and Education of Children Upon Grant of Divorce; Custody of Children Where Wife Abandons Husband.
- Section 30-3-2 - Custody and Education of Children Upon Voluntary Separation of Husband and Wife.
- Section 30-3-4 - Visitation Rights for Grandparents.
- Section 30-3-4.1 - Grandparent Visitation.
- Section 30-3-4.2 - Grandparent Visitation.
- Section 30-3-5 - Venue of All Proceedings Seeking Modification of Child Custody, Visitation Rights, or Child Support.
- Section 30-3-6 - Bond, Security, or Other Guarantee to Secure Payment of Overdue Support or Compliance With Visitation Order.
- Section 30-3-6.1 - Rebate of Interest on Delinquent Child Support Payments.
- Section 30-3-8 - Publication of Delinquent Obligor Lists.
- Section 30-3-9 - Effect of Military Deployment of Parent on Child Custody Determinations.
- Section 30-3-10 - Equal Opportunity for Blind Individuals; Supportive Parenting Services.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.