2021 Code of Alabama
Title 29 - Legislature.
Chapter 5A - Legislative Services Agency
Article 3 - Fiscal Division
- Section 29-5A-40 - Supervision, Direction, and Control.
- Section 29-5A-41 - Cooperation and Assistance by State Departments, Agencies, Etc.
- Section 29-5A-42 - Assistance by Examiners of Public Accounts.
- Section 29-5A-43 - Duties and Functions of Fiscal Divsion.
- Section 29-5A-44 - Assistance to Members or Committees of House or Senate, and to Joint Committees of Legislature.
- Section 29-5A-45 - Estimate of Amount of Money Involved Under Provisions of Certain Bills.
- Section 29-5A-46 - Tax Expenditure Report.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.