2021 Code of Alabama
Title 24 - Housing.
Chapter 7 - Mowa Choctaw Housing Authority.
- Section 24-7-1 - Definitions.
- Section 24-7-2 - Mowa Choctaw Housing Authority Created; Membership; Terms of Office; Officers; Removal; Quorum; Proxies; Location of Meetings.
- Section 24-7-3 - Powers and Duties; Applicable Laws; Power of Appointment.
- Section 24-7-4 - Area of Operation.
- Section 24-7-5 - Cooperation With Municipalities and Regional Housing Authorities.
- Section 24-7-6 - Contract With Government for Loans and Contributions; State to Provide Services, Accept Dedications, etc., on Behalf of Authority Without Charge.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.