2021 Code of Alabama
Title 19 - Fiduciaries and Trusts.
Chapter 3 - Trusts.
Article 6 - Investment of Trust Estate.
- Section 19-3-120 - Classes of Authorized Investments; Repeal of Conflicting Statutes.
- Section 19-3-120.1 - Investments in Common Trusts, Collective Investment Funds, and Interests of Investment Companies and Trusts.
- Section 19-3-120.2 - Standards for Fiduciary Investment and Management.
- Section 19-3-121 - Interest-Bearing Warrants.
- Section 19-3-122 - Securities Issued or Insured by Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.
- Section 19-3-123 - Mortgages Insured by Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Investment.
- Section 19-3-124 - Mortgages Insured by Secretary of Housing and Urban Development - Sale, Etc.
- Section 19-3-125 - Life, Endowment, or Annuity Contracts.
- Section 19-3-126 - Tax Anticipation Bonds, etc., of Certain Counties.
- Section 19-3-127 - Bonds of Tennessee Valley Authority.
- Section 19-3-128 - Debts Incurred Under National Housing Act and Under Acts of Congress Relating to Veterans' Benefits.
- Section 19-3-129 - General Rules of Law Govern Trustee's Liability.
- Section 19-3-130 - Investment Outside State.
- Section 19-3-131 - Petition to Obtain Authority; Notice.
- Section 19-3-132 - Judgment on Hearing.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.