2021 Code of Alabama
Title 18 - Eminent Domain.
Chapter 4 - Relocation Assistance and Real Property Acquisition.
- Section 18-4-1 - Short Title.
- Section 18-4-2 - Definitions.
- Section 18-4-3 - Legislative Intent.
- Section 18-4-4 - Payment of Relocation Expenses.
- Section 18-4-5 - Additional Payments - Dwelling Occupied at Least 180 Days.
- Section 18-4-6 - Additional Payments - Dwelling Occupied at Least 90 Days.
- Section 18-4-7 - Relocation Assistance Advisory Programs.
- Section 18-4-8 - Administration of Programs.
- Section 18-4-9 - Use of Funds.
- Section 18-4-10 - Displaced Person.
- Section 18-4-11 - Payments Not Treated as Income.
- Section 18-4-12 - Availability of Replacement Housing.
- Section 18-4-13 - Adjustment of Monetary Limits.
- Section 18-4-14 - Procedure for Acquiring Real Property.
- Section 18-4-15 - Reimbursement of Recording Fees, Transfer Taxes, Etc.
- Section 18-4-16 - Expenses Incurred From Condemnation Proceedings.
- Section 18-4-17 - Expenses Incurred From Declaratory Judgment Proceedings.
- Section 18-4-18 - Interest in Improvements on Acquired Real Property.
- Section 18-4-19 - Rules and Regulations.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.