2021 Code of Alabama
Title 17 - Elections.
- Chapter 1 - General Provisions.
- Chapter 2 - Help America Vote Act (Hava).
- Chapter 3 - Voter Registration.
- Chapter 4 - Voter Registration Lists.
- Chapter 5 - The Fair Campaign Practices Act.
- Chapter 6 - Election Preparation.
- Chapter 7 - Electronic Voting Machines.
- Chapter 8 - Election Officers.
- Chapter 9 - Conduct and Management of Elections.
- Chapter 10 - Provisional Voting; Challenge of Voters.
- Chapter 11 - Absentee Voting.
- Chapter 12 - Canvassing Returns/declaring Results.
- Chapter 13 - Primary Elections.
- Chapter 14 - General Elections.
- Chapter 15 - Special Elections.
- Chapter 16 - Post Election Procedures.
- Chapter 17 - Election Offenses.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.