2021 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 22 - Pardons, Paroles, and Probation.
Article 3 - Probation.
- Section 15-22-50 - Authority of Circuit and District Courts to Suspend Sentence and Place Convicted Person on Probation.
- Section 15-22-51 - Investigation by Probation Officer.
- Section 15-22-52 - Conditions of Probation.
- Section 15-22-53 - Powers and Duties of Probation Officers; Restrictions on Inspection of Records, Reports, etc., of Probation Officers.
- Section 15-22-54 - Period of Probation; Termination of Probation; Violation of Terms of Probation; Sanctions.
- Section 15-22-54.1 - Resentencing.
- Section 15-22-55 - Assessment and Payment of Court Costs of Termination of Probation Proceedings.
- Section 15-22-56 - Intensive Supervision Program; Fee.
- Section 15-22-57 - Promulgation of Regulations and Guidelines.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.