2021 Code of Alabama
Title 15 - Criminal Procedure.
Chapter 10 - Arrests.
Article 1 - Arrest Before Indictment.
- Section 15-10-1 - Officers Authorized to Make Arrests.
- Section 15-10-2 - When Officer May Execute Warrant; Authority of Officer to Break and Enter Dwelling House.
- Section 15-10-3 - Arrest Without Warrant - Generally; Written Report; Protection Orders.
- Section 15-10-4 - Arrest Without Warrant - Duty of Arresting Officer; Authority of Officer to Break and Enter Dwelling House.
- Section 15-10-6 - Offense Committed in Presence of Judge or Magistrate.
- Section 15-10-7 - Arrests by Private Persons.
- Section 15-10-8 - When Notice of Arrest for Capital Felony to Be Given to Governor or Chief Justice.
- Section 15-10-9 - Rearrest After Escape or Rescue.
- Section 15-10-10 - Where Warrant to Be Executed; Endorsement When Executed in Different County.
- Section 15-10-11 - Authority of Officer to Pursue and Arrest Defendant in Another County on Warrant From Municipal Court.
- Section 15-10-12 - When Defendant to Be Taken Before Judge or Magistrate Issuing Warrant.
- Section 15-10-13 - When Arrest Warrant Endorsed by Judge or Magistrate; Liability of Judge or Magistrate on Endorsement.
- Section 15-10-14 - Detention and Arrest of Person Suspected of Larceny of Goods Held for Sale.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.