There is a newer version of this Chapter
2021 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 8 - Offenses Involving Theft.
- Article 1 - Theft and Related Offenses.
- Article 1A - Secondary Metal Recycling.
- Article 2 - Robbery.
- Article 2A - Pharmacy Robbery.
- Article 3 - Shopping Carts.
- Article 3A - Traffic Signs.
- Article 3B - Theft of Consigned Motor Fuels.
- Article 4 - Copying and Sale of Recorded Devices.
- Article 4A - Unlawful Operation of a Recording Device in Motion Picture Theater.
- Article 5 - Alabama Computer Crime Act.
- Article 5A - The Alabama Digital Crime Act.
- Article 6 - Theft of Cable Television Services.
- Article 7 - Theft by Fraudulent Leasing or Rental of Property.
- Article 8 - Telecommunication Equipment or Plans, Prohibited Possession, Distribution, Use.
- Article 9 - Leaving Premises of Gasoline Sales Establishment Without Remitting Payment.
- Article 10 - The Consumer Identity Protection Act.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.