2021 Code of Alabama
Title 13A - Criminal Code.
Chapter 11 - Offenses Against Public Order and Safety.
Article 2 - Offenses Against Privacy.
- Section 13A-11-30 - Definitions.
- Section 13A-11-31 - Criminal Eavesdropping.
- Section 13A-11-32 - Criminal Surveillance.
- Section 13A-11-32.1 - Aggravated Criminal Surveillance.
- Section 13A-11-33 - Installing Eavesdropping Device.
- Section 13A-11-34 - Criminal Possession of Eavesdropping Device.
- Section 13A-11-35 - Divulging Illegally-Obtained Information.
- Section 13A-11-36 - Defenses to Prosecutions Under Article.
- Section 13A-11-37 - Forfeiture of Eavesdropping Device.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.