2021 Code of Alabama
Title 12 - Courts.
Chapter 16 - Juries.
- Article 1 - General Provisions.
- Article 2 - County Jury Commissions.
- Article 2A - Qualifications and Selection of Jurors Generally.
- Article 3 - Drawing, Summoning, Empaneling, etc., of Grand and Petit Juriesgenerally.
- Article 4 - Drawing, Summoning, Empaneling, etc., of Juries in Criminal Cases Generally.
- Article 5 - Selection of Juries in Civil Actions.
- Article 5A - Alternate Plan and Procedure for Qualification, Selection, Drawing,summoning and Empaneling of Juries.
- Article 6 - Challenges of Jurors.
- Article 7 - Oaths of Jurors.
- Article 8 - Empaneling, Proceedings, etc., of Grand Juries.
- Article 9 - Discharge of Jurors and Jury.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.