2021 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 3 - Provisions Applicable to Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Chapter 89B - Sale and Issuance of Bonds by Public Corporations Operating Water Systems.
- Section 11-89B-1 - Public Corporation Given Power to Sell and Issue Bonds, to Pledge for Payment Proceeds, Revenues, etc., and to Issue Bonds or Notes for Temporary Borrowing.
- Section 11-89B-2 - Form, Terms, Denominations, Etc. of Bonds; Execution and Delivery; Interest; Sale; Issuance of Refunding Bonds; Liability on Bonds; Source of Payment; Use of Proceeds; Mortgage, Deed of Trust, etc., Containing Certain Agreements.
- Section 11-89B-3 - Contracts as Security for Payment of Principal and Interest on Bonds.
- Section 11-89B-4 - Resolution of Board of Directors, etc., or Trust Indenture Containing Provisions Creating Statutory Mortgage Lien.
- Section 11-89B-5 - Use of Moneys Derived From Sale of Bonds.
- Section 11-89B-6 - Investment of Bond Proceeds.
- Section 11-89B-7 - Law Not to Repeal Existing Law; Construction.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.