2021 Code of Alabama
Title 11 - Counties and Municipal Corporations.
Title 1 - Provisions Applicable to Counties Only.
Chapter 25 - County Law Libraries.
- Section 11-25-1 - Authorized; Power to Appropriate Space and Funds; Filing of Resolutions.
- Section 11-25-2 - Existing Libraries; Alternative Method of Establishing Libraries; Successors to Property, Funds, Etc.
- Section 11-25-3 - County to Furnish Space and Utilities for Libraries; Supplement Budget.
- Section 11-25-4 - Municipalities Authorized to Appropriate Funds or Property.
- Section 11-25-5 - Judge Authorized to Appoint Law Librarian or Custodian.
- Section 11-25-6 - Administration of Library; Appointment of Advisory Committee.
- Section 11-25-7 - County Law Library Fund; Audit, Use, etc.; Purchases Exempt From Taxes.
- Section 11-25-8 - Power to Receive Gifts, Exchange Books, etc.; Furnish Services to County and Court Officials Without Cost.
- Section 11-25-9 - Library Fee as Court Cost; Disposition.
- Section 11-25-10 - Libraries to Receive State Acts and Code.
- Section 11-25-11 - Network of Law Libraries.
- Section 11-25-12 - Authority to Transfer, Lend, etc., Books, Materials, Etc.
- Section 11-25-13 - Disposition of Funds.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.