2021 Code of Alabama
Title 10A - Alabama Business and Nonprofit Entities Code.
Chapter 3 - Nonprofit Corporations.
Article 7 - Dissolution.
- Section 10A-3-7.01 - Voluntary Dissolution - Procedure.
- Section 10A-3-7.02 - Voluntary Dissolution - Distribution of Assets Generally.
- Section 10A-3-7.03 - Voluntary Dissolution - Plan of Distribution of Assets.
- Section 10A-3-7.04 - Voluntary Dissolution - Revocation of Voluntary Dissolution Proceedings.
- Section 10A-3-7.05 - Voluntary Dissolution - Articles of Dissolution.
- Section 10A-3-7.06 - Voluntary Dissolution - Filing of Articles of Dissolution.
- Section 10A-3-7.07 - Involuntary Dissolution - Grounds.
- Section 10A-3-7.08 - Involuntary Dissolution - Procedure; Notification to Attorney General.
- Section 10A-3-7.09 - Involuntary Dissolution - Venue and Service of Process.
- Section 10A-3-7.10 - Liquidation - Jurisdiction of Court to Liquidate Assets and Affairs of Corporation.
- Section 10A-3-7.11 - Procedure in Liquidation of Corporation by Court.
- Section 10A-3-7.12 - Liquidation - Qualification of Receivers.
- Section 10A-3-7.13 - Liquidation - Filing of Claims in Liquidation Proceedings.
- Section 10A-3-7.14 - Liquidation - Discontinuance of Liquidation Proceedings.
- Section 10A-3-7.15 - Liquidation - Entry of Order of Involuntary Dissolution.
- Section 10A-3-7.16 - Filing of Order of Dissolution.
- Section 10A-3-7.17 - Deposits With State Treasurer.
- Section 10A-3-7.18 - Survival of Remedy After Dissolution.
Disclaimer: These codes may not be the most recent version. Alabama may have more current or accurate information. We make no warranties or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of the information contained on this site or the information linked to on the state site. Please check official sources.